Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Shave so close it's a dream come true!

Have you ever heard of Influenster Vox Boxes?  

It is a program you can sign up for to receive products to test out and review to help spread the word on social media!  I received this Venus Embrace Sensitive razor to try out complimentary of Venus and Influenster.  

Gillette Venus has the following to describe the product on their website
"The perfect match for sensitive skin, experience a closer shave and less irritation* with 5 curve-hugging blades and 8 times more glide boosters. Discover why Venus is the #1 razor brand used by dermatologists.
  • Protective Ribbon of Moisture with 8 times more glide boosters and a touch of aloe for glide* 
  • 5-blades spaced closer together for a close shave and reduced pressure per blade**
  • Dermatologist tested for sensitive skin
  • Easy-to-change cartridge
*vs. Venus original 3-blade razor"

I have personally used and have LOVED the Gillette Venus razors for YEARS and after trying this one, I have to say it is my absolute favorite for a few reasons.  
  • My skin tends to get very dry due to the very inconsistent and forever changing Texas weather!  This product is the perfect fit because it helps to get a closer shave without causing irritation or redness.  
  • The 5-blade feature is one I have always loved about Venus.  I believe it is the first one I ever tried with that many blades.  That one feature alone helps to avoid nicks!  
  • The protective ribbon of moisture is an added bonus as it helps to moisturize the skin while shaving...which is perfect for my dry skin!  




All in all I highly recommend this product and am thankful I got to try it out!  Thank you Gilette Venus & Influenster for giving me this opportunity to share this product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment