Thursday, June 5, 2014

Spring Vox Box

What is a Vox Box?  

A Vox Box is a box filled with products that you get to try out FREE from Influenster.  

What's the catch?

There isn't one!  You get to try out products...for free...and the only thing you have to do is try them out & review them on different types of social media such as: Facebook, Instagram, twitter, YouTube, Blogging, & etc.

What did I get in my Spring Vox Box courtesy of Influenster?
I got the following products:
-Kiss Everlasting French nail kit
- Soft lips cube lip balm
-NIVEA skin firming moisturizer
-Playtex Sport Fresh Balance
-Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara
-Plus a Labor Day pie (hehe)

This VoxBox has been a total hit so far!  Each product I have tried has exceeded expectations.  The one product I still need to try are the nails.  Review coming up more in detail of each product soon!!

Interested in joining?  Go to www.influenster.com

And enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment