Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Get Your Glam On with Ipsy!


What is Ipsy?  

Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription.  For $10 a month you will get 4-5 deluxe to full sized beauty products to try out!  Ipsy is always on trend and comes with a cosmetic bag & various makeup, skincare, haircare, body care, and even nail polish products.  


See below for what I got in my April Ipsy bag:
In it is an Urban Decay eyeliner, Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion, Elizabeth Mott eyeshadow, Mary Kay lip gloss, & a St Tropez gradual tan face product.


I have been a monthly subscriber since January of 2013 and I have enjoyed products from every single month that I've been subscribed.

Who would like Ipsy?
Any person who is a lover of beauty products!  It is perfect to also give as a gift!  

You get points for reviewing products in your "Glam Room" and referring friends that you can redeem to try full sized products PLUS Ipsy offers coupons that you can use on the products featured for that month.

Interested in joining?  Click this link to join: http://www.ipsy.com/r/8zjz 

Try it out!  You can cancel at any time, I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment