Monday, April 7, 2014

A little bit of pink moon with a dash of love


So a part of me has quite an obsession with bath & body products as well as makeup.  I worked at Bath & Body Works for 7 years so you can just imagine the kind of collection and stash of pampering products I have.  

For my birthday, my mom got me this wonderful hand cream that smells heavenly and leaves the skin soft and moisturized.  It is called Pink Moon from Farmhouse Fresh.  And the best part...it's made in Texas!  Yes I loved it so much that I decided to check it out online...see what other products are offered...and where else can I purchase this luxurious product!

This hand cream contains shea butter, as do many out there on the market, but what I think attracted this to me most is that the scent is a naturally sweet scent with a hint of warmth and comfort to it.  Just like someone is baking a sweet vanilla cake.  Here is the description directly from the website: 

"This Shea Butter whip is a tubeful of sunsets! Scented like a dreamy Texas night sky with notes of licorice blossom, powder and spun sugar. Delicate and sleepy. The supple butters and Vitamin E-packed Jojoba and Soybean oils calm even the severest of dry skin. Sold in 2.4 oz aluminum tube and a pretty decorative box. Perfect for purses and travel!" 
See more at: http://www.farmhousefreshgoods.com

Do you any beauty obsessions? 


No comments:

Post a Comment