Sunday, April 6, 2014

Once a mark. girl, Always a mark. girl



Inspired by my love of beauty & makeup products...I decided to create a blog.  It is a way for me to share my love for all things makeup and beauty related.

Just a little background about me...I am a single mother to a beautiful 5 year old daughter.  My love for the makeup world came shortly after she was born.  I ventured into finding a side hobby...and that was selling makeup!  I joined a beauty company that has since dissolved into the world of Avon.  That company I joined is known as mark.  

It taught me many things about the wonderful world of makeup and business and life.  How to make my mark in this world.  I met many fabulous ladies that I am still friends with to this day.  Joining mark. as an independent beauty consultant was one of the best decisions I made.  I have since converted to an Avon rep when the business dissolved under the Avon umbrella...but the mark. brand remains alive in my day to day activities.  I still use and sell the brand, and the many friendships that were established during my tenure with mark. remain alive. 

I hope this blog will be a way for me to connect with other beauty minded ladies (and men) out there...and a way for me to express my love for the world of beauty!  

Until next time...
mark. girl for life 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment