Saturday, April 26, 2014

Keeping it basic

Lately I've been using the same few favorites every day to create a quick look.  The Naked Basics eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay is the perfect little palette for travel...and mixing it with other palettes and products.  

Below is a look I did today, I just popped a bit of teal eyeshadow from the Urban Decay electric palette under the lower lash line for a pop of color.  
I have been using the Rimmel scandaleyes eyeliner in Nude for my water line to make my eyes look more awake.  It's the perfect creamy consistency.  It does not transfer onto my contacts, which often happens with eyeliners I use on my lower water line.  I have also been LOVING the Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara.  It gives my lashes length and volume.  Also featured above is an eyeliner duo from Urban Decay.  I love to use the lighter shade in my inner corner, and the darker shade on my lower lash line.  

Do you have any favorite products you like to use when you need to perfect quick 5 minute look?

No comments:

Post a Comment