Thursday, April 17, 2014

Flawless makeup tip: Makeup Brushes

The key to flawless makeup application is brushes!  I first discovered makeup brushes from Victoria's Secret years ago and have since expanded my collection tremendously.  

Tonight I picked up 2 brush sets at Ross for $7.99 each!  They remind me of the Real Techniques brush sets, for half the cost!  I couldn't pass the up.  I also picked up 3 individual brushes from Target.  I got an ELF Concealer brush, an Up & Up Foundation brush and a Sonia Kashuk blending brush.


I love purchasing and trying out different makeup brushes.  Some of my favorite brands to use are ELF, EcoTools, and Sigma.  I am very excited to try these out and hope they live up to my expectations.  From first impression they seem like they will be excellent additions to my already extensive brush collection!!

Do you have a favorite brush brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment