Sunday, April 13, 2014

Beauty products: One size fits all.

One size fits all.  That is the beauty of beauty products.  Last week I got 2 hauls in.  A mini order from Sephora online... See below...
I have been wanting the Urban Decay smoked palette for a long time now and I am soooo glad it is finally in my collection!!  I absolutely love it.  And along with that I got a 500 point VIB award & the OCC (obsessive compulsive cosmetic) primary pack of lip tars which means I have the power to make ANY lip
color I want!!


Last week I also got a mini order of mark. products from Avon...
These products from mark. put me in the mood for summer time!!  Let's just skip right to summer...forget about spring!  I want bronzed skin, my hair with beach-textured waves, and the scent of coconut & summer time from head to toe!  These products do just that...and I get to enjoy them from the air condition!!

"...The bees'll buzz...the kids'll blow dandelion fuzz...

...Probably getting gorgeously tanned in summer!!!"

Yes.  I had to make a Frozen reference.  What can I say.  I love that movie & Olaf.

Do you believe that beauty products are a one size fits all??  

No comments:

Post a Comment