Monday, April 7, 2014

Trip to CVS

So I got a coupon from CVS today... $4 off a $20 cosmetic purchase and I could not resist using it right away!  Milani cosmetics is on sale this week buy one get one 50% off and there were some products I have been eyeing... When I saw the Rimmel products were also on that same deal, I had to pick up the two eyeliners I've been wanting!

The shadow eyez from Milani are absolutely amazing!  I use them as a base for my eyeshadows to help them pop and last longer, and some are even great to use as eyeliners for an added burst of color.  There is a variety of shades from blue to purple to green...to several shades of neutrals...champagne...gold...a matte cream, black, and brown.  If you have not tried them out, make sure to take advantage of the great sale going on at CVS!  

I wanted to pick up the multi-tasking face powder, but decided to get the powder foundation instead.  I think it will be great to set makeup and use on days when I just need light coverage.  

The new matte blushes from Milani I have been curious to try... The one I picked up is a gorgeous bright pink shade, perfect for spring!  I can not wait to try it out.  I can already tell just from the swatch that I am going to love it! 

Do you have any drug store favorites or items on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment